L & L Says New China Coal Washing Plant Is Online
SEATTLE (AP) L & L Energy Inc. said Thursday its third coal washing facility in China is operational.
The three facilities are located at the company's Ping Yi coal mining facility in the Guizhou province. The new facility can wash as much as 600,000 tons of coal per year.
Seattle-based L & L said that at full capacity, the new facility could bring in $78 million in revenue per year assuming a washed coal price of $130 per ton.
L & L stock rose 13 cents to $10.35 in afternoon trading.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV