The First Of Long Island Corporation Announces Second Quarter Cash Dividend Of 20 Cents Per Share
GLEN HEAD, N.Y., June 17, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The First of Long Island Corporation (Nasdaq:FLIC) announced today the declaration of a second quarter cash dividend in the amount of 20 cents per share. This represents an 11% increase over the dividend of 18 cents per share declared in the second quarter of last year. The dividend will be paid on July 9, 2010 to shareholders of record on June 28, 2010.
The First National Bank of Long Island is the sole subsidiary of The First of Long Island Corporation. The Bank currently has nineteen full service offices, twelve commercial banking offices and two select service banking centers in Nassau and Suffolk Counties and Manhattan.
CONTACT: First of Long Island Corporation Mark D. Curtis, Senior Vice President & Treasurer (516) 671-4900 Ext. 556
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV