Dividend Stock: C.R. Bard (BCR)
C.R. Bard announced last week that it raised the quarterly dividend for its shareholders 6% to 18 cents a share. BCR stock will also be part of a new buyback program worth about $500 million. The medical device maker made its next dividend payable Aug. 6 to shareholders of record as of July 26.
C.R. Bard has a respectable dividend yield of about 0.9%, and the stock is up about 4% year to date, so this isn't exactly a homerun. But dividend stock investors should take notice of the recent increase to C.R. Bard's yield.
At the time of publication, Reeves had no positions in stocks mentioned.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV