Dividend Stock: Heico (HEI)
Also on Tuesday, dividend stock Heico marked its 64th consecutive boost to its semiannual dividend. Take note: Unlike many companies that offer a quarterly payout, Heico only pays its dividend twice a year. Though the company doesn't exactly have a high dividend yield with its 0.3% payday, it's still worth noting that the company has a very consistent dividend history.
The regular semiannual cash dividend of 6 cents is payable on July 21 to shareholders of record as of July 7. This is a 25% boost over the company's previous dividend rate of 4.8 cents a share.
So what does Heico do? The company is an electronics component manufacturer engaged primarily with niche segments of the aerospace and defense industry, as well as medical, telecommunication and electronics companies. This diverse customer base provides a reliable cash flow that is partly responsible for the more than six decades of dividend increases for this stock.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV