6. Cost Plus (CPWM) is a home furnishings retailer based in Oakland, Calif. The stock traded above $40 at the beginning of 2004 and were on a steady decline, falling below $1 for much of 2009. Cost Plus shares finished last year at $1.02.
Top 10 Penny Stocks of 2010
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.