iShares MSCI Israel Investable Market Index Fund (EIS) -0.5%
The Israel ETF is another nation-focused fund is taking a hit today. Typically, Teva Pharmaceuticals (TEVA) is the company investors can blame for EIS' movement because it accounts for more than 20% of the fund's total index. Today, however, the drug giant is up nearly 2%. Instead, the fund's drop seems to be attributed to pressure from other top holdings such as Israel Chemicals.
All prices as of 2:17 PM EST
-- Written by Don Dion in Williamstown, Mass.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV