River Valley Bancorp Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend And Bank Branch Opening
River Valley Bancorp (NASDAQ:RIVR), an Indiana corporation (the “Corporation”) and holding company for River Valley Financial Bank (the “Bank”), based in Madison, Indiana announced today that it has declared a cash dividend of $0.21 per share of its Common Stock for the quarter ending June 2010. The annualized rate of the dividend reflects $0.84 per share.
The dividend record date will be as of July 2, 2010 and will be payable on July 16, 2010. This dividend represents the fifty-second consecutive dividend paid by the Corporation.
River Valley Bancorp/River Valley Financial Bank is based in Madison,
Indiana and has eight bank locations in the Madison, Hanover,
Charlestown, Sellersburg, and Floyds Knobs, Indiana area. A ninth office
is located in Carrollton, KY. The Bank recently received regulatory
approval for the acquisition of a tenth office, located at 2675
Charlestown Road, New Albany, Indiana expected to open as a River Valley
branch on June 21, 2010.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV