NB&T Financial Group Announces Second Quarter Dividend
WILMINGTON, Ohio, June 15, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NB&T Financial Group, Inc.(Nasdaq:NBTF), parent company of The National Bank and Trust Company, Wilmington, Ohio, has declared a dividend of $.29 per share payable July 26, 2010 to shareholders of record June 30, 2010. This dividend is the same as the previous quarter and the same as declared in June 2009. John J. Limbert, President and CEO, commented, "We understand how important a consistent dividend is to our shareholders. Despite continuing local and national economic challenges, we are able to maintain this dividend to our shareholders."
NB&T Financial has, as of March 31, 2010, total bank assets of $717 million, cash management accounts totaling $48 million, and trust assets with a market value of $158 million resulting in a total of $923 million in assets under management and operates 25 full service offices in eight Ohio counties.
CONTACT: NB&T Financial Group, Inc. Craig Fortin 937-283-3002
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV