BOSTON (TheStreet) -- For FDA drug approval decision junkies, October is your World Cup.
By my count, U.S. regulators will issue approval decisions on 13 different drugs during October, making it the busiest month on the FDA calendar by a large margin. The summer -- when news flow in the biotech sector slows down and investor interest wanes -- is a good time to start thinking about the uptick of biotech catalysts in the fall.
For this June update to my regular FDA regulatory calendar, I've highlighted the 13 drugs (impacting 19 different companies) awaiting approval decisions in October. Stocks are listed in chronological order, starting with the earliest FDA approval decision date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV