Stocks Near Trend Line Support: June 15
The chart for Fastenal is showing possible trend line support at around $ 50.00. Currently the stock is trading 2.49% above its 20-day simple moving average, 0.73% below its 50-day simple moving average, and 19.58% above its 200-day simple moving average. Furthermore, the stock is trading 8.21% below its 52-week high and 81.23% above its 52-week low. Fastenal has a market cap of $7.67 billion and the short float is currently at 11.05%. The RSI is currently at 52.14.
Hibbett Sports (HIBB) is an operator of sporting goods retail stores in small to mid-sized markets predominately in the Southeast, Southwest, Mid-Atlantic and lower Midwest regions of the U.S. The company is within the Services sector and the sporting goods industry.
The chart for Hibbett Sports is showing possible trend line support at around $25. Currently the stock is trading 1.06% above its 20-day simple moving average, 1.96% below its 50-day simple moving average and 16.50% above its 200-day simple moving average. Furthermore, the stock is trading 9.10% below its 52-week high and 62.37% above its 52-week low. Hibbett Sports has a market cap of $748.8 million and the short float is currently at 17.73%. The RSI is currently at 51.50.
HealthSouth (HLS) is a provider of inpatient rehabilitative health care services in the United States. The company is within the health care sector and the specialized health services industry.
Follow Stockpickr on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV