Law Office Of Brodsky & Smith, LLC Announces Investigation Of Rewards Network, Inc.
Law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC announces that it is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Rewards Network, Inc. (“Rewards Network” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: DINE) relating to the proposed acquisition by Equity Group Investments, LLC.
Under the terms of the non-binding proposal, Rewards Network shareholders would receive cash of $13.50 for each share of Rewards Network stock they own. The investigation concerns possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law. Equity Group Investments already beneficially owns approximately 26.4% of the Company’s outstanding shares. The transaction appears to be unfair, in part, given that Rewards Network stock was trading at $15.09 a share as recently as March 5, 2010 and was trading at $15.01 a share on September 16, 2009.
If you own shares of Rewards Network and wish to discuss the legal ramifications of the proposed transaction, or have any questions, you may e-mail or call the law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC who will, without obligation or cost to you, attempt to answer your questions. You may contact Jason L. Brodsky, Esquire or Evan J. Smith, Esquire at Brodsky & Smith, LLC, Two Bala Plaza, Suite 602, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004, by e-mail at
firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling toll free 877-LEGAL-90.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV