Cavco Industries Will Present At The Sidoti & Company 2010 Semiannual Micro-Cap Conference
PHOENIX, June 14, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cavco Industries, Inc. (Nasdaq:CVCO) today announced that the company has been invited to present at the Sidoti & Company 2010 Semiannual Micro-Cap Conference on Friday, June 25, 2010. The forum will be held at the Grand Hyatt in New York City.
Joseph Stegmayer, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, will present an overview of Cavco followed by a question and answer session. The one-day event begins at 8:00 a.m. (Eastern Time). Cavco's presentation will be available at www.cavco.com under the Investor Relations link following the conference.
Cavco Industries, Inc., headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, is one of the largest producers of HUD code manufactured homes in the United States, based on reported wholesale shipments of both Cavco and Fleetwood Homes. The Company is also a leading producer of park model homes and vacation cabins in the United States.
CONTACT: Cavco Industries, Inc. Joseph Stegmayer, Chairman and CEO 602-256-6263 email@example.com www.cavco.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV