JDSU Introduces Innovative RoamerNet MaxG Service For Global Mobile Operators
JDSU RoamerNet conducts an extensive series of regular active tests to validate the quality of mobile voice, messaging and data services (including SMS, MMS, and email) across roaming service boundaries. RoamerNet places thousands of mobile calls from remote locations around the world in order to validate that call quality is maintained and that data services such as SMS and MMS can operate reliably even when mobile users are roaming between various service provider networks. This is an important way for operators to verify that they are meeting the quality expectations of their valued subscriber base of international business travelers.
JDSU (Nasdaq: JDSU; and TSX: JDU) enables broadband and optical innovation in the communications, commercial and consumer markets. JDSU is the leading provider of communications test and measurement solutions and optical products for telecommunications service providers, cable operators, network equipment manufacturers, and enterprise customers. JDSU is also a leading provider of innovative optical solutions for medical/environmental instrumentation, semiconductor processing, display, brand authentication, aerospace and defense, and decorative applications. More information is available at http://www.jdsu.com/.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV