Signet To Host IR Day And Store Tour
Signet Jewelers Ltd (“Signet”) (NYSE and LSE: SIG), the world’s largest specialty retail jeweler, is holding an IR Day followed by a store visit tomorrow, Tuesday, June 15, 2010 at its offices in Akron, Ohio. The tour will be hosted by Terry Burman, Chief Executive and Mark Light, Chief Executive of Signet’s US Division, and will include presentations from members of Signet’s US executive team.
The formal presentations will be webcast live between 9:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. EDT at www.signetjewelers.com. A transcript of the morning’s presentations, including the speaker questions and answers, will be posted to the same website as soon as it is available. Please note that no trading update will be given tomorrow.
For additional information regarding this event please contact email@example.com.
Signet operated 1,904 specialty retail jewelry stores at May 1, 2010; these included 1,354 stores in the US, where the Group trades as “Kay Jewelers”, “Jared The Galleria Of Jewelry” and under a number of regional names. At that date Signet operated 550 stores in the UK, where the Group trades as “H.Samuel”, “Ernest Jones” and “Leslie Davis”. Further information on Signet is available at www.signetjewelers.com . See also www.kay.com , www.jared.com , www.hsamuel.co.uk and www.ernestjones.co.uk .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV