Kendall Law Group Investigates Buckeye GP Holdings L.P. Merger For Unitholders
Kendall Law Group is investigating Buckeye GP Holdings L.P. (NYSE: BGH) for unitholders in connection with the proposed acquisition of BGH by Buckeye Partners L.P. The national securities firm’s investigation seeks to determine whether, prior to entering into the merger agreement, BGH properly shopped itself around for a deal that would provide better value for unitholders. If you are a BGH unitholder and would like additional information about your rights, contact the Kendall Law Group at 877-744-3728 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On June 11, 2010, the companies announced that the board of directors of BGH’s general partner voted unanimously in favor of the agreement and that the independent directors of BGH’s board are expected to join the board of BPL’s general partner. Under the agreement, BGH unitholders would receive 0.705 shares of BPL limited partnership units in all stock transaction. The merger is subject to approval by a majority vote of the outstanding limited partnership units of BGH, however, 63.42% of the outstanding units are held by insiders. The firm’s investigation seeks to determine whether the transaction is undervaluing the company.
Kendall Law Group was founded by a former federal judge and a former United States Attorney, and includes securities lawyers and former prosecutors who are experienced in complex securities litigation. The firm has been counsel in dozens of merger and acquisition cases nationwide, including some of the largest transactions in the United States.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV