Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Investigates Possible Breach Of Fiduciary Duty By The Board Of Rewards Network Inc. - DINE
Levi & Korsinsky is investigating the Board of Directors of Rewards Network Inc. (“Rewards Network” or the “Company”) (NasdaqCM: DINE) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with their receipt of a non-binding proposal from Equity Group Investments, L.L.C. (“EGI”) for a going private transaction. Under the terms of the proposal, Rewards Network shareholders will receive $13.50 in cash per share which values the Company at approximately $119 million. EGI already beneficially owns approximately 26.4% of the Company’s outstanding common stock.
The investigation concerns whether the Rewards Network Board of Directors breached their fiduciary duties to Rewards Network stockholders by failing to adequately shop the Company and whether the Board is taking the necessary steps to maximize shareholder value. Rewards Network stock has been trading above the offer price reaching $14.86 per share as recently as April 29, 2010.
If you own common stock in Rewards Network and wish to obtain additional information, please contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (212) 363-7500 or visit http://www.zlk.com/rewards-network-dine.html.
Levi & Korsinsky has expertise in prosecuting investor securities
litigation and extensive experience in actions involving financial fraud
and represents investors throughout the nation, concentrating its
practice in securities and shareholder litigation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV