Ryan & Maniskas, LLP Announces Investigation Of Rewards Network, Inc.
Ryan & Maniskas, LLP ( www.rmclasslaw.com/cases/dine) is investigating potential claims against the board of directors of Rewards Network, Inc. ("Rewards Network" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: DINE) concerning possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law related to the Company's receipt of a non-binding proposal from Equity Group Investments, L.L.C. ("EGI") to take the Company private.
Our investigation concerns possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law related to whether the Company is undertaking a fair process to obtain fair consideration for all shareholders of Rewards Network. For more information regarding our investigation, please contact Ryan & Maniskas, LLP (Richard A. Maniskas, Esquire) toll-free at (877) 316-3218 or by email at email@example.com or visit: www.rmclasslaw.com/cases/dine.
EGI has proposed acquiring all the Rewards Network common stock that it does not already own at a price of $13.50 per share.
If you own shares of Rewards Network and would like to learn more about these claims or if you wish to discuss these matters and have any questions concerning this announcement or your rights, contact Richard A. Maniskas, Esquire toll-free at (877) 316-3218 or to sign up online, visit: www.rmclasslaw.com/cases/dine. You may also email Mr. Maniskas at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about class action cases in general, please visit our website: www.rmclasslaw.com.Ryan & Maniskas, LLP is a national shareholder litigation firm. Ryan and Maniskas, LLP is devoted to protecting the interests of individual and institutional investors in shareholder actions in state and federal courts nationwide.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV