Lakeland Industries Changes Q1 FY11 Results Reporting Date And Conference Call To Monday, June 14, 2010
Lakeland Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: LAKE), a leading manufacturer of industrial protective clothing for industry, municipalities, healthcare and to first responders on the federal, state and local levels, has changed the date to release its financial results for the three months ended April 30, 2010 to Monday, June 14, 2010, after the stock market closes and will conduct a conference call on the same day at 4:30 p.m. EDT.
The call will be hosted by Christopher J. Ryan, Lakeland’s President and CEO, and Gary Pokrassa, Lakeland’s Chief Financial Officer. Investors can listen to the call by dialing the revised participant numbers of 888-510-1768 (Domestic) or 719-457-2683 (International), Pass Code 9229477.
For a replay of this call, dial 888-203-1112 (Domestic) or 719-457-0820 (International), Pass Code 9229477.
About Lakeland Industries, Inc.:Lakeland Industries, Inc. (Nasdaq: LAKE) manufactures and sells a comprehensive line of safety garments and accessories for the industrial protective clothing market. The Company’s products are sold by a direct sales force and through independent sales representatives to a network of over 1,000 safety and mill supply distributors. These distributors in turn supply end user industrial customers such as chemical/petrochemical, automobile, steel, glass, construction, smelting, janitorial, pharmaceutical and high technology electronics manufacturers, as well as hospitals and laboratories. In addition, Lakeland supplies federal, state, and local government agencies, fire and police departments, airport crash rescue units, the Department of Defense, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and may other federal and state agencies. For more information concerning Lakeland, please visit the Company online at www.lakeland.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV