Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. Investigates Rewards Network, Inc.’s Going Private Offer
Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. announces that it is investigating potential claims against the board of directors of Rewards Network, Inc. (“Rewards Network” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: DINE) concerning the Company’s receipt of a non-binding proposal from Equity Group Investments, L.L.C. (“EGI”) for a going private transaction (the “Proposal”). ( http://www.rigrodskylong.com/news/RewardsNetwork-DINE).
The investigation concerns whether Rewards Network’s board of directors is adequately shopping the Company and working to obtain the best price possible for Reward Networks’ shareholders. The Proposal contemplates the acquisition of all the Rewards Network common stock not already beneficially owned by EGI at a price of $13.50 per share. EGI already beneficially owns approximately 26.4% of the Company’s outstanding common stock.
If you own the common stock of Rewards Network and purchased your shares before June 8, 2010, if you have information or would like to learn more about these claims, or if you wish to discuss these matters or have any questions concerning this announcement or your rights or interests with respect to these matters, please contact Seth D. Rigrodsky, Esquire or Noah R. Wortman, Case Development Director, of Rigrodsky & Long, P.A., 919 N. Market Street, Suite 980, Wilmington, Delaware, by telephone at (888) 969-4242, or by e-mail to email@example.com.
Rigrodsky & Long, P.A., with offices in Wilmington, Delaware and Garden City, New York, regularly litigates securities class, derivative and direct actions, shareholder rights litigation and corporate governance litigation, including claims for breach of fiduciary duty and proxy violations in the Delaware Court of Chancery and in state and federal courts throughout the United States.Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV