To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Thursday evening.
Procter & Gamble (PG): "This stock is dramatically undervalued. This is the best packaged goods company and I think you should buy it right here."
Mexican Economic Development (FMX): "You're done, ring the register. "Aruba Networks (ARUN): "I like it very much. This is part of the mobile Internet tsunami. I like Akamai Technologies (AKAM) more than I like Aruba though." Linn Energy (LINE): "This is one of the best run companies. We need to see natural gas higher though before we can get bullish." Bank of America (BAC): "I own this one for my charitable trust. Let me be clear: Once financial regulation passes, you won't be able to find these stocks anywhere near these levels." -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. *For all you home-gamers, a 'mon-back opportunity means Cramer would back up the figurative truck and load up on a stock. Want more Cramer? Check out Jim's rules and commandments for investing by clicking here.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV