Given the general helplessness felt by the American public -- aside from the actually crippling effect on the Gulf Coast economy -- playing around the with existing BP logo has become a way for the average Joe familiar with a Mac or Adobe Photoshop to vent a little BP-frustration.
All these new BP logo ideas, though -- evoking death and destruction of unquantifiable proportions -- can quickly become pretty depressing.
New BP logo idea No. 5 must come from the more peace-loving side of the anti-BP graphic design-literate.
It's nice to have a flower or two in among the carnage.What's more, even amid a situation that calls for flagrant anger -- and in President Obama's words, the hunt for "ass to kick" -- subtlety has its place, and this new BP logo idea evokes one of the all-time great marketing campaigns in U.S. history. Those of you old enough to remember the 1970s might recall a public service announcement that featured a Native American canoeing through polluted waters, paddling past a frightening industrial backdrop, and finally standing at the side of a highway to have a passing car hurl a bunch of litter at this feet. The Native American actor turned to the camera and shed a single tear.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV