Deerfield Closes Transaction With Columbus Nova
CHICAGO, June 9 /PRNewswire-FirstCall / -- Deerfield Capital Corp. (Nasdaq: DFR) ("DFR" or the "Company") today announced the closing of its acquisition of Columbus Nova Credit Investments Management, LLC ("CNCIM") along with the issuance of the senior subordinated convertible notes, the repayment of the Series A senior secured notes and Series B senior secured notes issued by its indirect wholly-owned subsidiary, Deerfield & Company LLC, and the other transactions contemplated in connection therewith (collectively, the "Transactions"). The stock issuances associated with the Transactions were approved at the Company's annual meeting of stockholders earlier today with over 90% of the votes cast voting in favor of the stock issuances.
About the Company
DFR, through its subsidiaries, Deerfield Capital Management LLC and CNCIM, manages client assets, including bank loans and other corporate debt, residential mortgage backed securities, government securities and asset-backed securities. In addition, DFR has a principal investing portfolio comprised of fixed income investments, including bank loans and other corporate debt and residential mortgage backed securities.
For more information, please go to the Company website, at www.deerfieldcapital.com .SOURCE Deerfield Capital Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV