Gabelli Global Multimedia Trust To Reconvene Annual Meeting Of Shareholders On June 23, 2010
The Gabelli Global Multimedia Trust Inc. (NYSE:GGT) (the “Fund”) announced that the Annual Meeting of Shareholders of the Fund (the “Meeting”) will reconvene on June 23, 2010 at 8:00 a.m. at The Cole Auditorium, The Greenwich Library, 101 West Putnam Avenue, Greenwich, CT 06830. The record date for the Meeting remains April 1, 2010.
The Gabelli Global Multimedia Trust Inc. is a non-diversified, closed-end management investment company with $138 million in total net assets whose primary investment objective is long-term growth of capital. The Fund is managed by Gabelli Funds, LLC, a subsidiary of GAMCO Investors, Inc. (NYSE:GBL), which is a publicly traded NYSE listed company.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV