Blue Nile To Present At William Blair & Company Growth Stock Conference
Blue Nile, Inc. (NASDAQ:NILE), the leading online retailer of diamonds and fine jewelry, today announced that Diane Irvine, Chief Executive Officer and Marc Stolzman, Chief Financial Officer will present at the William Blair & Company 30 th Annual Growth Stock Conference at the Four Seasons Hotel in Chicago on Wednesday, June 16, 2010 at 9:20 a.m. Central Time.
A live webcast of the presentation may be accessed at http://investor.bluenile.com. Following the completion of the presentation, a recorded replay of the webcast will be available for 30 days at the same Internet address.
About Blue Nile, Inc.
Blue Nile, Inc. is the leading online retailer of
and fine jewelry. The Company delivers the ultimate customer experience,
providing consumers with a superior way to buy
rings, wedding rings and fine
Blue Nile offers in-depth educational materials and unique online tools
that place consumers in control of the jewelry shopping process. The
Company has some of the highest quality standards in the industry and
offers thousands of independently certified diamonds and fine jewelry at
prices significantly below traditional retail. Blue Nile can be found
Blue Nile's shares are traded on the Nasdaq Stock Market LLC under the
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV