HBO Documentary Films In Partnership With The Institute Of Human Rights At Emory University And The National Center For Civil And Human Rights To Premiere 'FOR NEDA' At The Carter Center On Friday, June 11
HBO Senior Producer Nancy Abraham, Filmmaker Antony Thomas and Co-Producer Saeed Kamali Dehghan Scheduled to Attend
WHAT: On June 20, 2009, Neda Agha-Soltan was shot and killed on the streets of Tehran during the turmoil that followed the Iranian presidential context. Within hours images of her dying moments, captured on cell phones, appeared on computer screens across the world, focusing the world's attention on mass protests against the rigged election in Iran. Neda risked her life in the cause of freedom. The Atlanta premiere is by invitation only.
WHO: - Antony Thomas: Director/Producer, FOR NEDA; has written, directed & produced 40 major documentaries and dramas including DEATH OF A PRINCESS
- Saeed Kamali Dehghan: Co-producer, FOR NEDA; Iranian-born journalist and literary critic; The Guardian correspondent in Iran during June & July 2009- Nancy Abraham, HBO Senior Vice President, HBO Documentary Films, and HBO Senior Producer, FOR NEDA WHEN: Friday, June 11, 2010 11:30 a.m. luncheon * 12:20 p.m. screening * 1:30 p.m. discussion WHERE: The Carter Center * 453 Freedom Parkway, Atlanta, GA DETAILS: Featuring previously unseen footage of Neda with friends and family, as well as exclusive video of her recorded the day she died, FOR NEDA debuts Monday, June 14 ( 9:00 -10:15 pm ET), just before the anniversary of her death, exclusively on HBO, and will also be presented on Sunday, June 20, the anniversary of her death. The documentary features intimate interviews with those who knew her best - - her father, mother, sister, brother - - as they speak publicly for the first time on camera, and is narrated by Shohreh Aghdashloo (Emmy winner for HBO's "House of Saddam"; Oscar nominee for: "House of Sand and Fog"). Media requests should be directed to: Valerie Harris, HBO, 404.966.2445 or email@example.com *Clip reels are available for broadcast media.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV