Stock Offerings: FSI International
Meanwhile, CenterPoint Energy (CNP) shares fell 2% to $13.06 after the company announced a public offering of 22 million shares of common stock. Underwriters were given the option to buy 3.3 million additional shares to cover overallotments.
CenterPoint said it intends to use the net proceeds from this offering for general corporate purposes, including repayment of borrowings under its money pool and making loans to its subsidiaries, including to CenterPoint Energy Resources Corp. to fund its subsidiary's gas gathering and treating projects.
Carmike Cinemas (CKEC) late Tuesday filed for a $175 million mixed shelf offering with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Carmike Cinemas said proceeds from any securities sales would be used for general corporate purposes, including debt repayment, acquisitions, capital expenditures and additions to working capital.
Shares of Carmike Cinemas were falling 4.4% to $7.52.Additionally, American DG Energy (ADGE) filed late Tuesday to sell up to $50 million of common stock and warrants. American DG Energy said it will use net proceeds from any offering for the installation of additional energy systems and for general corporate purposes and potential acquisitions. Shares were lately unchanged at $3. -- Written by Robert Holmes in Boston. Follow Robert Holmes on Twitter and become a fan of TheStreet.com on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV