Heritage-Crystal Clean, Inc. Announces Pricing Of Public Offering Of Common Stock
ELGIN, Ill., June 8, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Heritage-Crystal Clean, Inc. (the "Company") (Nasdaq:HCCI) announced today the pricing of its previously announced public offering of its common stock. The Company is selling 3,000,000 shares of its common stock for a per share price of $8.00 (before the underwriting discount). In connection with the offering, the Company granted the underwriters an option for a period of 30 days to purchase up to an additional 450,000 shares of the Company's common stock. The offering is expected to close on June 14, 2010, subject to customary closing conditions.
The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to fund a portion of the construction costs for the used oil re-refinery that it plans to build in Indiana.
The lead underwriter for the offering is William Blair & Company, L.L.C. Robert W. Baird & Co. and Needham & Company, LLC are acting as co-managers. The offering will be made only by means of a prospectus. A prospectus related to the offering may be obtained from the prospectus department of William Blair & Company, L.L.C. by written request to Prospectus Department, 222 West Adams Street, Chicago, Illinois 60606 or by telephone at (312) 364-8600 or Toll-free at (800) 621-0687.A registration statement relating to these securities was declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission on June 8, 2010. This news release does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy the securities described herein, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such jurisdiction. This offering may be made only by means of a prospectus.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV