Integrated Health Ecosystem Key To Creating Better Health Outcomes And Managing Costs For Employers And Health Plans
"No two individuals share the exact same health ecosystem, so no two individuals should have the same healthcare program," said Norman. "When employers and payers take steps to improve their ecosystems, improved health is achieved at the lowest possible cost to individuals, employers, plans, and society."
Alere ( www.alere.com) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Inverness Medical Innovations, Inc. ( www.invernessmedical.com) (NYSE: IMA). Alere, a Latin verb, meaning "to care for" or "to support", offers the most patient-centered health management services available from a single provider in the industry. Alere services provide health interventions that are designed for the entire lifespan from pre-cradle (high-risk pregnancy and NICU management) to end-of-life care (complex care) as well as the continuum of health from wellness (health and productivity programs) and prevention to total health management of the individual for those having various chronic illnesses.
(1) JOEM 2009 51:4(2) Health Affairs 2010. 29:2 SOURCE Alere
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV