10. iGate Corporation (IGTE) is headquartered in Fremont, Calif. and provides offshore IT and operations outsourcing services, with most of its business concentrated in North America. The stock is rated a B (Good) by TheStreet Ratings.
While iGate's revenue declined during 2009 amid cuts in spending among its financial services customers, top-line revenue for the first quarter of 2010 was $57.9 million, increasing 29% year-over-year. Net income for the first quarter was $11.6 million compared to $5 million a year earlier.
iGate's regular annual dividend is 11 cents a share, which translates to a yield of 0.90%, based on Friday's closing price of $12.25.Jefferies & Company analyst Joseph Vafi initiated his firm's coverage of iGate on May 3 with a "Buy" rating and a 12-month target of $15, saying the company was trading at "a meaningful discount to offshore peers" based on 2011 earnings estimates. As of Friday's close, the stock had pulled back 7% since Vafi's report was published, although it was up 24% year-to-date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV