Weis Markets Launches New Unmistakably Weis TV Commercials
SUNBURY, Pa., June 7 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Weis Markets, Inc. today said it has launched its new Unmistakably Weis television commercials highlighting the company's commitment to being a locally-focused retailer offering a strong combination of value, service and quality.
The initial launch consists of four 30-second brand commercials featuring real-life customers and Weis Markets' associates, including Company Chairman Robert F. Weis and a long-time local produce supplier. The ads are now running in the company's markets in Scranton- Wilkes-Barre, Harrisburg/ Lancaster/ York, Allentown, Binghamton and Frederick/ Hagerstown.
The initial launch also includes five 15 second promotional spots. Radio ads for the campaign will begin running in the summer.
"Our Unmistakably Weis television commercials reflect who we are and what we stand for," said Dave Hepfinger, Weis Markets' President and CEO. "The ads emphasize our commitment to being a locally-focused food retailer and one that offers strong values and service along with a genuine shopping experience. We're proud of our associates and our company and that pride is reflected in our new commercials."The commercials can be viewed at www.weismarkets.com and have been posted to Weis Markets Facebook Fan page. The first four 30-second brand ads:
- Unmistakably High Quality – featuring a real-life Weis Markets' customer taking care of her most important customers: her family. The ad also features Weis store and distribution center associates along with Titus Hoover, Jr., a Port Trevorton, PA grower whose family has supplied Weis Markets with cantaloupe, cucumbers, peppers, tomatoes and pumpkins for more than 50 years.
- Unmistakably Homegrown – heralding the company's local roots and its commitment to service and honest values. The ad features Weis Markets' Chairman Robert F. Weis.
- Unmistakably Local – highlighting Weis Markets' commitment to buying local. The ad features Weis Markets' Dairy Operations Director Sam Shannon giving the second grade class of Sunbury PA's Grace Elementary School a guided tour of the company's ice cream plant.
- Unmistakably Good Service - featuring a father and his young son who are assisted by a Weis associate during their shopping trip.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV