- Unmistakably High Quality – featuring a real-life Weis Markets' customer taking care of her most important customers: her family. The ad also features Weis store and distribution center associates along with Titus Hoover, Jr., a Port Trevorton, PA grower whose family has supplied Weis Markets with cantaloupe, cucumbers, peppers, tomatoes and pumpkins for more than 50 years.
- Unmistakably Homegrown – heralding the company's local roots and its commitment to service and honest values. The ad features Weis Markets' Chairman Robert F. Weis.
- Unmistakably Local – highlighting Weis Markets' commitment to buying local. The ad features Weis Markets' Dairy Operations Director Sam Shannon giving the second grade class of Sunbury PA's Grace Elementary School a guided tour of the company's ice cream plant.
- Unmistakably Good Service - featuring a father and his young son who are assisted by a Weis associate during their shopping trip.
Weis Markets Launches New Unmistakably Weis TV Commercials
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.