Infogroup Files Investor Presentation
Infogroup (NASDAQ: IUSA) (“Infogroup” or the “Company”) today announced that it has filed an investor presentation with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") in connection with the previously announced merger agreement with affiliates of CCMP Capital Advisors, LLC (“CCMP”), under which affiliates of CCMP will acquire all of the outstanding shares of Infogroup for $8.00 per share in cash.
The complete investor presentation is available in the Schedule 14A filed by the Company on June 7, 2010, copies of which can be obtained in the “Financial Information” subsection of the “Investors Relations” section of the Infogroup website, www.Infogroup.com, or at the SEC's website, www.sec.gov.
The presentation highlights numerous important facts including, among others:
The Infogroup Board of Directors, acting upon the unanimous recommendation of the independent M&A Committee, unanimously concluded that CCMP’s $8.00 per share cash offer is in the best interests of the Company and its stockholders, and urges stockholders to vote FOR the adoption of the merger agreement at the Company’s Special Meeting of Stockholders scheduled for June 29, 2010. Infogroup stockholders of record as of the close of business on May 27, 2010 are entitled to vote at the Special Meeting.Infogroup stockholders who have any questions or need assistance voting their shares should contact Innisfree M&A Incorporated, which is assisting the Company in this matter, toll-free at (877) 456-3510.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV