Heartland Chooses Astea's Field Service & Mobility Solution Suite
HORSHAM, Pa., June 7 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Astea International Inc. (Nasdaq: ATEA), the leader in service lifecycle management and mobility solutions announced that Heartland Business Systems, a leading provider of value-added integration services and networking technologies, has selected the Astea Alliance solution suite to replace their existing service solution, and provide additional automation capabilities that will further streamline and advance their service business.
Heartland Business Systems has become one of Wisconsin's leading providers of value-added integration services and networking technologies. Since its establishment in 1990, the company has developed services and support programs for commercial, industrial, government and education clients throughout Wisconsin. The variety of solutions and services the company provides its customers include computer networking; technology planning; internet, data center, hosting, monitoring, security and managed services; cabling and audio/video solutions; and software consulting. Heartland also provides direct thermal and thermal transfer printer technology and label media to its customers."Our business is built on helping companies make the best IT decisions to drive operational efficiency and improve profitability," stated Carol Henning, Controller for Heartland Business Systems. "When it comes to making decisions for our own IT systems, we apply the same rigorous standards. We were looking for a best-of-breed application that matched the quality and level of service we strive to provide to our customers. After an extensive search for a service management solution, we found that Astea's deep domain expertise in conjunction with their robust solution offered the breadth and depth of functionality that was the perfect fit for our organization's needs." More than 140 Heartland employees will be using Astea's solution to accomplish three key goals:
- Improving productivity – automate additional manual processes for improved efficiencies
- Increasing revenue – by identifying new cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- Delivering even better customer service – by having a real-time, 360 degree view of the customer
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV