Meru Networks To Present At The Bank Of America Merrill Lynch Small And Mid-Cap Conference
Meru Networks, Inc., (NASDAQ:MERU), a leader in 802.11n virtualized wireless LAN solutions for enterprise networking, today announced that its President and Chief Executive Officer Ihab Abu-Hakima will present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Small and Mid Cap Conference.
This event will be held June 8-9 at the Intercontinental Hotel in Boston, Massachusetts where Mr. Abu-Hakima will present on Tuesday, June 8 at 1:40 pm ET.
Live and archived audio webcasts of the presentations will be available on the investor relations section of Meru’s website at http://investors.merunetworks.com.
About Meru NetworksFounded in 2002, Meru Networks provides a virtualized wireless LAN solution that cost-effectively optimizes the enterprise network to deliver the performance, reliability, predictability and operational simplicity of a wired network, with the advantages of mobility. Meru's solution represents an innovative approach to wireless networking that utilizes virtualization technology to create an intelligent and self-monitoring wireless network, and enables enterprises to migrate their business-critical applications from wired networks to wireless networks, and become all-wireless enterprises. Meru's solutions have been adopted in major industry vertical markets, including Fortune 500 enterprises, healthcare, education, retail, manufacturing, hospitality and government. Meru is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif., and has operations in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific. For more information, visit www.merunetworks.com or call (408) 215-5300.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV