Law Offices Of Howard G. Smith Announces Investigation On Behalf Of Shareholders Of Akeena Solar, Inc.
Law Offices of Howard G. Smith announces that it is investigating potential claims against certain officers and/or directors of Akeena Solar, Inc. (“Akeena Solar” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ:AKNS). The investigation focuses on allegations that certain statements issued by the Company regarding the Company’s financial condition were materially false and misleading.
Akeena Solar engages in the design, integration, installation, marketing and sale of solar power systems. The investigation concerns certain statements issued by the Company prior to December 26, 2007, including whether Akeena Solar misled investors by failing to disclose that the Company was experiencing severe gross profit margin losses as a result of its failure to meet previously-set sales "backlogs." The investigation concerns possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law by certain of the Company’s executive officers and/or directors.
If you own shares of Akeena Solar, if you have information or would like to learn more about these claims, or if you wish to discuss these matters or have any questions concerning this announcement or your rights or interests with respect to these matters, please contact Howard G. Smith, Esquire, of Law Offices of Howard G. Smith, 3070 Bristol Pike, Suite 112, Bensalem, Pennsylvania 19020 by telephone at (215) 638-4847, Toll Free at (888) 638-4847, or by email to email@example.com, or visit our website at http://www.howardsmithlaw.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV