To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Friday evening.
JPMorgan Chase (JPM): "This is my favorite bank stock. But since we don't have financial regulation or employment growth, it's been underwater. I'd begin to buy it on Monday."
Altria (MO): "That stock got hit today, and got hit hard. What does that mean? It means we buy some. That yield is terrific. I say buy, buy, buy."Time Warner (TWX): "That's a good stock. You need to be patient. Buy some on the way down." Southwestern Energy (SWN): "We have to let it come in. I think its a very strong name. I say buy, buy, buy." Centurytel (CTL): "I think the dividend is safe. I like it, but I like Windstream (WIN) better and Vodafone Group (VOD) for the yield. "
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV