NYSSA Presents 2nd Annual Technology Innovators Microcap Investment Conference
The New York Society of Security Analysts will hold a half-day conference featuring five microcap technology companies. Microcaps have become more popular among investment professionals in recent years because they generally perform differently from equities overall. Since they typically have a low correlation to the broader stock market, they can be viewed as an effective tool for diversification in smaller portfolios.
Barry M. Sine, CFA, CMT, director of research of CapStone Investments, will give an outlook on investing in microcap companies and the following executives will speak about their companies:
The conference will be held on June 15, 2010 from 8:30 a.m.–12:15 p.m. at NYSSA’s headquarters: 1540 Broadway, Suite 1010, New York, NY 10036.
Please visit www.nyssa.org/microcap for a detailed event description and registration information.About NYSSA The New York Society of Security Analysts (NYSSA) is a leading forum for the investment community. NYSSA’s mission is to promote best practices and the highest professional and ethical standards in the industry. With over 10,000 members, NYSSA is the largest of the more than 137 societies worldwide that make up CFA Institute, which has nearly 100,000 members.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV