NYSSA Presents 2nd Annual Technology Innovators Microcap Investment Conference
The New York Society of Security Analysts will hold a half-day conference featuring five microcap technology companies. Microcaps have become more popular among investment professionals in recent years because they generally perform differently from equities overall. Since they typically have a low correlation to the broader stock market, they can be viewed as an effective tool for diversification in smaller portfolios.
Barry M. Sine, CFA, CMT, director of research of CapStone Investments, will give an outlook on investing in microcap companies and the following executives will speak about their companies:
The conference will be held on June 15, 2010 from 8:30 a.m.–12:15 p.m. at NYSSA’s headquarters: 1540 Broadway, Suite 1010, New York, NY 10036.
Please visit www.nyssa.org/microcap for a detailed event description and registration information.About NYSSA The New York Society of Security Analysts (NYSSA) is a leading forum for the investment community. NYSSA’s mission is to promote best practices and the highest professional and ethical standards in the industry. With over 10,000 members, NYSSA is the largest of the more than 137 societies worldwide that make up CFA Institute, which has nearly 100,000 members.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV