Javelin Pharmaceuticals, FuelCell Energy: Midday Volume Plays
Elsewhere, Hanmi Financial (HAFC) shares plummeted 15% to $1.81 on above-average volume. Jones Soda (JSDA) retraced some of its recent gains, falling 13.9% to $1.74 on volume of more than 4 million shares, which was more than double normal volume.
On the upside, Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX) surged by 50 cents, or 11.2%, to $4.95 on volume of 2.39 million shares, nearly three times its average daily share volume.
-- Written by Robert Holmes in Boston.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV