Muzio Joins Provident As Chief Accounting Officer
The Provident Bank has hired Frank S. Muzio, CPA, as first vice president and chief accounting officer. With broad experience in finance, accounting, strategic planning and corporate governance, he is an important addition to the Provident management team.
Muzio has more than 25 years of experience in banking and financial services. Before joining Provident, he was with Sovereign Bancorp as senior vice president - controller of the NY Metro Division. Prior to that, he was senior vice president - corporate controller at Independence Community Bank Corp. Earlier in his career, he served as senior vice president – corporate planning and analysis with Dime Bancorp.
Muzio earned his bachelor’s degree in accounting from Pace University and his master’s in accounting and taxation from Long Island University. He is a Certified Public Accountant, affiliated with the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
Muzio is also a former member and treasurer of the Staten Island Historical Society’s Board of Directors.About The Provident Bank With $4.9 billion in deposits, The Provident Bank ( www.providentnj.com) serves its customers via a network of more than 80 branches throughout northern and central New Jersey. The Provident Bank is the wholly owned subsidiary of Provident Financial Services, Inc. (NYSE:PFS), which reported assets of $6.8 billion as of March 31, 2010.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV