Hansen Natural Announces Webcast Details For Annual Stockholders' Meeting
CORONA, Calif., June 3, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hansen Natural Corporation (Nasdaq:HANS) announced today that the company will provide a live audio webcast of the business discussion and question and answer portion of the annual stockholders' meeting on Thursday, June 10, 2010. The webcast will begin at 3:30 p.m. Pacific Time, following the formal portion of the meeting, which will begin at 3:00 p.m. Pacific Time.
The live webcast will be available on the Investor Relations page of Hansen Natural's web site at www.hansens.com . For those who are not able to listen to the live broadcast, the event will be archived for approximately one year on the web site.
Hansen Natural CorporationBased in Corona, California, Hansen Natural Corporation markets and distributes Hansen's® natural sodas, sparkling beverages, apple juice and juice blends, fruit juice smoothies, multi-vitamin juice drinks in aseptic packaging, iced teas, energy drinks, Junior Juice® juices and water beverages, Blue Sky® brand beverages, Monster Energy® brand energy drinks, Nitrous™ Monster Energy® brand energy drinks, Monster Hitman™ energy shooters, Java Monster™ brand non-carbonated coffee + energy drinks, X-Presso Monster™ brand non-carbonated espresso energy drinks, Lost® Energy™ brand energy drinks, Rumba®, Samba and Tango brand energy juices, Vidration™ brand vitamin enhanced waters and Peace Tea™ iced teas. For more information visit www.hansens.com and www.monsterenergy.com .
CONTACT: Hansen Natural Corporation Rodney C. Sacks, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer (951) 739-6200 Hilton H. Schlosberg, Vice Chairman (951) 739-6200 PondelWilkinson Inc. Roger S. Pondel Judy Lin Sfetcu (310) 279-5980
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV