4. Anadys Pharmaceuticals (ANDS) is a biopharmaceutical company developing drugs for the treatment of Hepatitis C virus (HCV) and oncology. The company recently said it is mulling options for its hepatitis C drug candidate ANA-598, retaining Lazard Freres as a strategic advisor. The stock is up 18% in 2010 and more than 25% over the last year.
Top 10 Buy-Rated Stocks Under $5
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.