9. FuelCell Energy (FCEL - Get Report) is, as the name implies, a developer of fuel cell technology in the United States and abroad. The company manufactures fuel cell power plants for electric power generation. Shares have dropped more than 23% over the last month and more than 43% over the last year.
Top 10 Buy-Rated Stocks Under $5
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.