Law Office Of Brodsky & Smith, LLC Announces Investigation Of Sybase, Inc.
Law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC announces that it is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Sybase, Inc. (“Sybase” or the “Company”) (NYSE: SY) relating to the proposed acquisition by SAP America, Inc. (“SAP”). Under the terms of the offer, Sybase shareholders would receive $65.00 for each share of Sybase stock they own.
The investigation concerns possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law related to the Sybase board’s approval of the proposed acquisition. Specifically, Sybase shareholders need additional information to know what actions the board took to adequately shop the Company before entering into this transaction and whether SAP is underpaying for Sybase, resulting in harm to the Sybase shareholders.
If you own shares of Sybase and wish to discuss the legal ramifications of the proposed transaction, or have any questions, you may e-mail or call the law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC who will, without obligation or cost to you, attempt to answer your questions. You may contact Jason L. Brodsky, Esquire or Evan J. Smith, Esquire at Brodsky & Smith, LLC, Two Bala Plaza, Suite 602, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004, by e-mail at email@example.com, or by calling toll free 877-LEGAL-90.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV