CECO Environmental Secures $10 Million In Orders
CINCINNATI (AP) â¿¿ Air pollution control and industrial ventilation systems maker CECO Environmental Corp. said Wednesday it secured $10 million in new orders with undisclosed customers.
"These orders were secured by our contracting services and equipment groups in the refining, automotive, steel, chemical, mining, and power industries," said CEO Jeff Lang, in a statement. A third of the business came from international operations, including China, Taiwan, and India.
Shares of CECO fell 23 cents, or 4.5 percent, to $4.94 in afternoon trading. The stock has traded between $2.63 and $5.64 over the last 52 weeks.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV