Point.360 To Present At Noble Financial Sixth Annual Equity Conference - ONTRACK 2010
BURBANK, Calif., June 2 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Point.360 (Nasdaq: PTSX), a leading provider of integrated media management services, today announced that Haig S. Bagerdjian, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Joe Malugen, General Manager of Point.360's new Movie>Q operation, will make a presentation regarding the business strategy and outlook of the Company at the Noble Financial Sixth Annual Equity Conference at 3:00 p.m. EDT on June 7, 2010, at the Hard Rock Hotel in Hollywood, Florida.
The presentation will be webcast-audio/video/PowerPoint-live, and available for viewing at www.point360.com on the "News & Investors" tab, under "Investors", or through the Noble Financial websites www.ontrack10.com, or www.nobleresearch.com. Point.360 recommends registering at least 10 minutes prior to the start of the presentation to ensure timely access. You will need the SilverLight viewer (a free download from presentation link) to participate. In addition, the webcast, transcript and written materials will be archived on the Company's website for 90 days following the event.
Point.360 (PTSX) is a value add service organization specializing in content creation, manipulation and distribution. Integrating complex technologies and processes, the Company solves problems in the life cycle of Rich Media. With ten locations in greater Los Angeles and New York, Point.360 performs high and standard definition audio and video post production, creates virtual effects and archives and distributes physical and electronic Rich Media content worldwide. The Company serves studios, independent producers, advertising agencies, corporations, non-profit organizations and governmental agencies. The Company's new Movie>Q retail outlets rent and sell Rich Media (DVDs and video games) directly to consumers.SOURCE Point.360
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV