DNB Financial Corporation Declares A $0.03 Cash Dividend
DOWNINGTOWN, Pa., June 1, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of DNB Financial Corporation (Nasdaq:DNBF), parent of DNB First, National Association, the oldest independent bank in Chester County, has declared a cash dividend of $0.03 per share for the second quarter of 2010, to shareholders of record on June 10, 2010. The cash dividend will be paid on June 21, 2010.
DNB Financial Corporation is a bank holding company whose bank subsidiary, DNB First, National Association, is a community bank headquartered in Downingtown, Pennsylvania. Founded in 1860, DNB First is the oldest independent bank in Chester County, with thirteen offices in Chester and Delaware Counties. In addition to a broad array of consumer and business banking products, DNB offers brokerage and insurance through DNB Financial Services, and trust services through DNB Advisors. DNB Financial Corporation's shares are traded on NASDAQ under the symbol: DNBF. We invite our customers and shareholders to visit our website at http://www.dnbfirst.com .
The DNB Financial Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=5968
CONTACT: DNB Financial Corp Gerald F. Sopp, CFO/Executive Vice-President 484 - 359 - 3138 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV