Farmer Bros. Board Declares Dividend
Farmer Bros. Co. (NASDAQ: FARM) announced that on May 28, 2010 its Board of Directors declared a regular dividend of $0.115 per share, payable on Aug. 9, 2010 to stockholders of record on July 23, 2010.
About Farmer Bros. Co.
Farmer Bros. Co. is a leading national direct-store delivery business for coffee, tea and culinary products. It offers thousands of items under a broad portfolio of recognized brands, including roasted coffees, cappuccinos and cocoas; assorted hot and iced teas; spices and seasoning blends; salad dressings, sauces and soup bases. Its product lines and services are specifically focused on the needs of its customers: foodservice establishments including restaurants, hotels, casinos, and non-commercial foodservice providers, as well as retailers such as convenience stores, coffee houses, and general merchandisers. It also provides private-label coffee programs to retailers through Coffee Bean Intl., one of the nation's leading specialty coffee roasters. Farmer Bros. has paid a dividend in every year since 1953, and its stock price has risen on a split-adjusted basis from $1.80 per share in 1980. For more information, go to: www.farmerbrosco.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV