American Physicians Capital, Inc. To Participate In Oppenheimer 2nd Annual Insurance CEO Summit On June 8, 2010
American Physicians Capital, Inc. (APCapital) (NASDAQ: ACAP) President and Chief Executive Officer R. Kevin Clinton will participate in a panel at Oppenheimer 2 nd Annual Insurance CEO Summit on June 8, 2010 at 9:30 a.m. Eastern Time. The panel’s discussion will focus on the current state of the medical professional liability insurance market.
The panel will be webcast live and can be accessed from our Company’s website at http://www.apcapital.com and click on the webcast link posted on our homepage. You can also access the live webcast by registering at http://www.veracast.com/webcasts/opco/insurance2010/34103153.cfm. Please allow at least 10 minutes prior to the event to register. An archived webcast of this panel discussion will be available for 90 days after the live event.
American Physicians Capital, Inc. is a regional provider of medical professional liability insurance focused primarily in the Midwest and New Mexico markets through American Physicians Assurance Corporation and its other subsidiaries. Further information about the companies is available on the Internet at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV