Claymore Closed-End Fund Distributions – June 2010
Claymore Securities, Inc. and its affiliate Claymore Advisors, LLC (“Claymore”) are announcing that certain closed-end funds have declared their monthly or quarterly distributions. The table below summarizes the distribution schedule for each closed-end fund.
The following dates apply to these distributions:
Record Date - June 15, 2010
Ex-Dividend Date - June 11, 2010Payable Date - June 30, 2010
|NYSE Ticker||Fund Name||Distribution Amount Per Share||Change From Previous Distribution||Frequency|
|Advent/Claymore Global Convertible Securities & Income Fund||$0.0664||-||Monthly|
|Advent Claymore Convertible Securities and Income Fund||$0.0939||-||Monthly|
|Claymore/Guggenheim Strategic Opportunities Fund||$0.1540||-||Monthly|
|MBIA Capital/Claymore Managed Duration Investment Grade Municipal Fund||$0.0825 1||-||Monthly|
|Old Mutual/Claymore Long-Short Fund||$0.2400||-||Quarterly|
|TS&W/Claymore Tax-Advantaged Balanced Fund||$0.1800||-||Quarterly|
|Western Asset/Claymore Inflation-Linked Securities & Income Fund||$0.0380||-||Monthly|
|Western Asset/Claymore Inflation-Linked Opportunities & Income Fund||$0.0400||-||Monthly|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV