Angeion Corporation To Present At Wall Street Analyst Conference On June 11
Angeion Corporation (NASDAQ: ANGN), today announced that it will be presenting at the 21 st annual Wall Street Analyst Forum institutional investor conference on Friday, June 11, 2010, at 9:05 a.m. Eastern Time. The event is being held at the University Club, One W. 54 th St. (at Fifth Ave.) in New York City.
A link to a Webcast of the company’s presentation will be available on the "Investors" section of Angeion's Web site at: http://www.angeion.com/investor relations.html.
William J. Kullback, Angeion’s chief financial officer, will present an overview of the company’s current business strategy and growth opportunities. Angeion continues to focus on cardiopulmonary diagnostic, health management, and fitness systems and products that span the continuum of health.
For more information on the Wall Street Analyst Forum institutional investor conference, visit: www.analyst-conference.com.About Angeion Corporation Founded in 1986, Angeion Corporation acquired Medical Graphics Corporation in December 1999. Medical Graphics develops, manufactures and markets non-invasive cardiorespiratory diagnostic systems that are sold under the MedGraphics ( www.medgraphics.com) and New Leaf ( www.newleaffitness.com) brand and trade names. These cardiorespiratory diagnostic systems have a wide range of applications in healthcare as well as health and fitness. The Company’s products are sold internationally through distributors and in the United States through a direct sales force that targets heart and lung specialists located in hospitals, university-based medical centers, medical clinics and physicians’ offices, pharmaceutical companies, medical device manufacturers, clinical research organizations, health and fitness clubs, personal training studios, and other exercise facilities. For more information about Angeion, visit www.angeion.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV