First Financial Holdings, Inc. Announces 2010 Analyst/Investor Day
CHARLESTON, S.C., June 1, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Financial Holdings, Inc. ("First Financial" or the "Company") (Nasdaq:FFCH), the holding company for First Federal Savings and Loan Association of Charleston ("First Federal" or the "Association"), announced today that the company will host an analyst/investor day to introduce its new executive team and update participants on the economy in our markets.
The event will be held on Tuesday, June 1, 2010 at 9:30 a.m. ET in Charleston, SC. The presentation material referenced during the event will be posted on the company's website at www.firstfinancialholdings.com on June 1 by approximately 10 a.m. ET.
First Financial is the holding company for First Federal Savings and Loan Association of Charleston, which operates 65 offices located in the Charleston metropolitan area, Horry, Georgetown, Florence and Beaufort counties in South Carolina and Brunswick, New Hanover and Pender counties in coastal North Carolina offering banking, trust and pension administration services. The Company also provides insurance and brokerage services through First Southeast Insurance Services, The Kimbrell Insurance Group and First Southeast Investor Services.For additional information about First Financial, please visit our website at www.firstfinancialholdings.com or contact Dorothy B. Wright, Vice President-Investor Relations and Corporate Secretary, (843) 529-5931.
CONTACT: First Financial Holdings, Inc. Dorothy B. Wright, Vice President/Investor Relations and Corporate Secretary (843) 529-5931 (843) 729-7005 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV